Swiftcurrent Creek i see fire
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Leaf's eyes inflated comically. Bazi responded with an I know, right? brow-raise and nod. "He - Ferdie - went into some kind of.. psychosis, I suppose. Apparently, it's something he's had to deal with all his life. There were two others there - Nightingale and Sky, and he lunged at them when they tried to help. Jace intervened, and he is the only reason the two of them got away without a scratch."

For someone that looked so much like Fox, the red little creature was nothing like the bullheaded leader of the Creek. At Leaf's tale of Jace's heroics, Bazi smiled broadly. "He's like that. A little hot-headed, but he would stick his neck out for anyone." Big, burdened sigh. "At the time, I tried to agree with her, but I think Fox was stupid to let Jace go.. without him around, Ferdie might've gone a little further away, and we wouldn't have all this.. tension. I don't know. We have puppies," Bazi finished lamely, flattening one ear whilst the other stood tall, torn between the blow that the Sunspire represented against the Creek's pride and the another, conflicting idea: that it really, really did not matter.
Messages In This Thread
i see fire - by Bazi - July 06, 2014, 07:47 AM
RE: i see fire - by Leaf - July 08, 2014, 05:19 PM
RE: i see fire - by Bazi - July 12, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: i see fire - by Leaf - July 14, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: i see fire - by Bazi - July 20, 2014, 08:29 AM
RE: i see fire - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: i see fire - by Bazi - July 26, 2014, 01:44 PM