The darkest evening of the year
marrow of the spirit
87 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
<3!

Though he was a friendly, kind wolf with a quick smile and a willingness to help in any way he could, Verrine wasn't an outgoing guy at all. He tended to be on the quiet side and kept a low profile for the most part. He preferred to remain in the background quietly doing his job than to be at the center of attention and in the middle of everything. So it surprised him that Koontz remembered his name. He hadn't crossed paths with her too many times since he and his friends had been accepted into her pack, but without missing a beat, she greeted him by name as he approached.

He was surprised by the sudden news she sprang on him -- that Ariston was stepping down as their Alpha -- but it didn't affect him as much as it might the other members of their pack. Being so new here, Verrine barely knew Ariston, so it made little difference to him. Koontz seemed like a capable enough leader anyway. He nodded in response to the information as she went on to inquire of his medicinal abilities, given that his area of expertise in the pack had nothing whatsoever to do with healing: Do you have medical knowledge...? "A little," he answered with a shrug. "I'm not an expert, but my parents taught me a bit." Suddenly, he wondered if he should have even come at all. He didn't want to make himself look like a fool in front of his own Alphas. Sheepishly, he added, "I dunno...if you have a medic in the pack, then maybe they should come. But if not, well...I can try to help?"
<center><font face="times"><font color="#99938d"><small>A T  T H E  C R E A T I O N ' S  H O L L O W,  A  S U D D E N  W H I T E  L I G H T  G L E A M S<br><i>like a wayward sentient spirit in the mire of space and time</i></small></font></font></center>
Messages In This Thread
The darkest evening of the year - by Koontz - August 19, 2013, 08:15 PM
RE: The darkest evening of the year - by Verrine - August 25, 2013, 08:16 PM
RE: The darkest evening of the year - by Koontz - August 27, 2013, 10:04 AM
RE: The darkest evening of the year - by Verrine - August 27, 2013, 04:26 PM
RE: The darkest evening of the year - by Koontz - August 28, 2013, 09:38 AM