The darkest evening of the year
<i>"Sometimes there is no darker place than our thoughts, the moonless midnight of the mind."</i>
171 Posts
Ooc —
Verrine said he knew a little, compliments of his parents. He cautioned her that his knowledge was quite limited and that she might be better served by the pack's official medic. At these words, Koontz frowned. Her lips then curved upward a moment later, heartened by Verrine's willingness to help, even if he wasn't that experienced.

"We actually don't have any Skullions," she admitted regretfully, "which is why I'm glad you're here, even if you don't know much. I don't know anything about medicine at all." She paused, her pale eyes sliding toward the dark forest. "I wish he'd stayed so you could take a look at him, but he needed to go rest. He really looked terrible, Verrine," Koontz continued, her gaze returning to the guardian's face. "Do you know of any remedies to help him sleep and just... give him a boost? He also needs something that might help with his coat, if such a thing exists; he's had some fur fall out from stress." Her youthful features twisted into a frown as she said the words, which sounded very sad even to her own ears.
Messages In This Thread
The darkest evening of the year - by Koontz - August 19, 2013, 08:15 PM
RE: The darkest evening of the year - by Verrine - August 25, 2013, 08:16 PM
RE: The darkest evening of the year - by Koontz - August 27, 2013, 10:04 AM
RE: The darkest evening of the year - by Verrine - August 27, 2013, 04:26 PM
RE: The darkest evening of the year - by Koontz - August 28, 2013, 09:38 AM