Two Rivers Isle i kissed a girl
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Honestly the first thing Minori thought was that the woman was nuts. Her scolding was met with quick witted retorts and smiles and humor which Minori was annoyed to find caused a surge of laughter to rise up that she quickly stomped out like a dangerous flame. She watched with scrutinous eyes as every mean work she said seemed to rile Takara's thirst for mischief up and she slowly got the feeling that the woman wanted her to grow annoyed.

Takara taunted her and teased about how she had snuck up just fine and Minori balked, mouth opening and then closing as her nostrils flared, eyes going dark for a few moments as she felt a flare of frustration. She would have attacked, a low growl had started in her chest but was quickly stopped as Takara stuck her ass in the air and wiggled it "What...what are you-" she began to ask as a giggle escaped and then was cut off as she was tackled by the oddest woman she had ever met. She grunted as she rolled onto her side under Takara and then sucked in a breath releasing it in a surprising burst of laughter. She squinted her eyes shut and truly laughed her tail beating the ground until she finally took a breath "What was that? I don't know about you Takara" she snorted but her voice was considerably warmer than before.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
i kissed a girl - by Takara - February 11, 2019, 12:04 AM
RE: i kissed a girl - by Minori - February 12, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: i kissed a girl - by Takara - February 23, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: i kissed a girl - by Minori - February 24, 2019, 10:38 AM