Fox's Glade [m] Take these broken wings
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

There was nowhere left to go, nowhere left to run. Panic crept up my throat as I ran into yet another dead end, and realized he had led me here. Turning around, I found him...

It had been too long. 
That was the only excuse capable of saving him from wracking a mindless mind, a skittering mentality of mauling, of murder, of massacre, as to why this hadn't ended her. He had her,-
then she was gone.

Wind rushed between timber trunk-like limbs, a slight tickle against his gut before his mind had concluded her vanishing. She was agile, full of life, and that only made Moath want her even more. Much like a rabbid shark to twitching agony, his hulking form swam a wide arc as he took those empty jaws and sought purchase against anything that arc could end on, and drag it closer with slavering jaws. 
The Void hungered, and he would not let himself return home empty. 

With anything that he might have snatched and dragged forth, he threw himself up on brutishly layered hinds, and brought a full 165lbs of titanic muscle crashing back down to smash whatever lay below him. The ribbons of thread he sought, the twinkling ambers of vivacious spark he wanted to hush...it would soon be. It would be quiet, and he would be well, again. 
Until the next urge came, again.

And in silence, he waited.

Messages In This Thread
[m] Take these broken wings - by RIP Thistle - February 21, 2019, 04:46 PM
RE: [m] Take these broken wings - by Moath - February 22, 2019, 12:12 PM
RE: [m] Take these broken wings - by RIP Thistle - February 23, 2019, 12:01 PM
RE: [m] Take these broken wings - by Moath - February 25, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: [m] Take these broken wings - by RIP Thistle - February 26, 2019, 12:57 PM
RE: [m] Take these broken wings - by Moath - February 28, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: [m] Take these broken wings - by Evergreen - March 06, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: [m] Take these broken wings - by Moath - March 07, 2019, 01:58 PM