The Sunspire Long Time Ago
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace saw the frown and knew he was in for it now, he figured Ferdie would see right through it, he always did. He gave him a small boyish smile and he bumped his nose against Ferdie’s to tell him hello. Jace was well aware that they were not the same rank, but he also knew that they had a bond that was rather unbreakable at this point, and he should have come to Ferdie sooner. He could have told him what to do.

Jace chuckled as ferdie dried his own pelt on Jaces. gee thanks Ferdie that just made my day, though it is a little bit cooler. he shook shoulders and sides to get the wetness off. He figured out what Ferdie was doing the minute after he had done it, and it was his turn to frown then. He could have just asked if he lost weight, but knowing Ferdie and how he knew Jace he probably figured he wouldn’t tell which was true for the most part, so then again who could blame him for finding out on his own. He did raise an eyebrow though.

Jace chuckled well Ferdie I’ll teach you again, and for an amateur it isn’t half bad, and I’ll try to it, but I can’t promise I’ll finish it. He bent down and took a bit chewing automatically. pretty good, if we can find where there is plentiful fish, since I already found some game. I honestly don’t think we’ll have to leave the mountain for much Ferdie. Jace ate what he could which surprisingly was almost all of it and then sat down and he frowned in contemplation as he thought of how to begin.

well Ferdie you remember that night I came home all bloody and scratched up from foxes? Well I wasn’t alone in the forest I was saving this femme...well I don’t know her name but I call her imp. She is about a little imp, and I saved her at the expense of my skin. Well we saw each other again and a few more times and Ferdie I’m well I don’t really know what I am about her, but she drives me crazy emotionally, mentally, physically you name it on me she’s done a number on it…and when I met her she was a lone wolf and I was going to ask her to come here, but before I could she became a creek member and Ferdie I don’t know what to do, the girls got me in knots…just the other day we had a knock down drag out fight, and she accused me of not being honest…(this thread is still ongoing so I’m going to be vague) She told me to go away to leave her alone, and that she couldn’t help it she was part of the creek that she had to be whatever that means…but Ferdie I don’t think I can stay away, but the more I spend time with her the more jeopardy I am putting on her on me and on this pack and Ferdie it’s killing me I feel like someone ripped my heart out and threw it down to the ground shattered and bloodless…. he sighed then and panted having spoke almost all of that on no breath…he had figured get it out and go rather than try and work hard at keeping some of it in.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 13, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 14, 2014, 07:14 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 14, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 16, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 16, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 16, 2014, 09:53 PM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Jace - July 17, 2014, 10:27 AM
RE: Long Time Ago - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 25, 2014, 11:51 PM