Sleepy Fox Hollow "Looking for a way to break out."
9 Posts
Ooc —
perhaps because of her depressed state, lace was taken aback by the woman's gestures. the pale muzzle extended kindly towards her, a small smile gracing her lips. lace widened her eyes, long lashes blinking abruptly. it was a habit of hers to catastropise all situations regardless of her state of mind, but as low as she felt this day she saw nothing but misfortune falling across her path.

therefore there was something almost mystical about the way she was being treated. and the kindness of the pale young woman did not stop with her gestures. she also asked if lace was okay, introduced herself, and went as far as to offer her food and respite. for several long seconds lace remained silent, jaws slightly agape, eyes narrowing as though searching for some kind of ill will. 

for the moment, she found none. this, lace mused, was subject to change at any time. but she was in no position to reject such kindness, and such help. 

th-thank you, she blurted finally, softly. i'd love to -- if you're sure -- yes, i would like that very much. and at last, lace was able to offer a smile of her own, before beginning to follow the speckled she-wolf. 

my name is lace.
Messages In This Thread
"Looking for a way to break out." - by Síff - March 25, 2019, 09:21 PM
RE: "Looking for a way to break out." - by Lace - April 04, 2019, 01:21 AM
RE: "Looking for a way to break out." - by Síff - April 04, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: "Looking for a way to break out." - by Lace - May 22, 2019, 12:50 AM