Blackfeather Woods I took the boy to hear an echo
burn.
144 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
he is quick to reacquiant himself with all the intricacies of the wood, and passes now through the hollow places beneath it all. they are familiar to him, and if he should stop, the stone would whisper careful tales to him. he does not, for clenched in his jaws in the body of a crow, stiff with death. there is purpose with which he breaches the surface and makes haste to that great gorge he knows fractures the earth. he could have easily approached it from one of the tunnels he knows to empty into the bare cliff some meters down, but he needs height. 

he stands now at the edge, and places the crow by his feet. carefully, he stretches the crows wings out as best he can, the task made difficult by their rigor. when they satisfy him, and he feels the familiar clutch of talons on his nape, he ever so delicately sets the bird down into the open air, where it begins its slow fall into oblivion. the bird on his back offers a hoarse croak at this, and abraxas falls motionless as he waits for the delicate sound that means the fallen has struck bottom.
Messages In This Thread
I took the boy to hear an echo - by Abraxas - March 30, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: I took the boy to hear an echo - by Ramsay - March 30, 2019, 11:04 PM
RE: I took the boy to hear an echo - by Abraxas - March 30, 2019, 11:16 PM
RE: I took the boy to hear an echo - by Ramsay - March 30, 2019, 11:52 PM