Rising Sun Valley Golden in the Autumn [Discovery Thread]
Faoi bhun mo chiche beats croi de laochra fior
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Please bear in mind that my brogue is what the internet tells me and I wouldn't have Lieu art if I hadn't been lucky and won a raffle with Kieran on another site that she did one on.

Kieran watched as the coy wolf scrambled to her feet, half falling as she stood. He strode forward to assist if he must, afraid that she was going to fall and hurt herself. However, she righted herself pretty quickly. He watched as she caught his face and studied the scar that traced down his face. So used to the stares he merely stood and let her look her fill, it wouldn’t hurt him any. What could have been done to hurt him had already been done so. He let a small smirk slide across his face when she realized she was being rude, but otherwise no emotions flitted there.

HE shook his head at her display of submission and spoke softly "Lady naw nade ter chucker such a tin'. scon are kieran o'malley, who ye?" He shifted and stood not realizing that he looked noble, and truth be told not caring. Kiva had told him that long ago, you walk like a prince my love, and he supposed by rights he was one, but he didn’t feel like one. No he felt like a failure and a horses arse.
Messages In This Thread
Golden in the Autumn [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 17, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: Golden in the Autumn [Discovery Thread] - by Kieran - July 18, 2014, 06:24 PM