Rising Sun Valley Golden in the Autumn [Discovery Thread]
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
… Is it weird to have Wolf character crushes…? *is oogly-eyeing Kieran — mostly because accent* >.< No need to match the length.

Red watched in unrepressed awe as Kieran shook his giant head at her. To be completely honest, most of what he said meant absolutely nothing to her, as his brogue was nigh indistinguishable from gibberish to her untrained ears. However, she did catch the last part, “… are Kieran O’Malley, who ye?”

The coywolf pieced together these two bits of information slowly, as she was mainly preoccupied with continuing to stare up at the massive, muscular, handsome wolf in front of her. When the words sank in, it finally clicked: His name was Kieran O’Malley, and he wanted to know who she was. Timidly, she whined out the name Red, sticking to her body language to communicate. It was often hard enough trying to speak around wolves who didn’t make her heart go aflutter, but around this male in particular, suddenly her tongue felt heavy as lead in her mouth.

Not understanding his previous words, she was unaware that he wished she would stand, and so continued to lay at his feet. Though, she suddenly felt too nervous to look up into his face, especially since doing so to a dominant wolf was often a sign of challenge, and might get her in trouble if this imposing male decided to turn on her. She was suddenly wary, wondering what he wanted with her. She began to awkwardly scoot back away from him, realizing that if he decided to attack her, she would be too small to truly fight him, and her best bet would be to get a head start in running away.

She sat up a little, but kept her body close to the ground — half in fear and nervousness, and half in deference. Regardless of his intentions, he was still far above her on the chain of command than she was, which she knew by instinct. Bigger and stronger usually trumped smaller and weaker. This was the natural order of the world.

Still… perhaps he was friendly. One could always hope. With a questioning tilt of the head, she made a whining sound, which meant, “What do you want with me?”
Messages In This Thread
Golden in the Autumn [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 17, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: Golden in the Autumn [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 01:23 PM