Rising Sun Valley Golden in the Autumn [Discovery Thread]
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Red watched cautiously as he sat and seemed to relax a little. He spoke more gibberish to her. She caught the words “sorry” and “scare” and that helped her calm down. So he wasn’t going to harm her, then. She supposed she would have to take him on word alone, which she didn’t mind doing. She’d done it before. Besides, now that he was sitting, he seemed much less frightening, though his eyes were still serious and his scar was still obvious. Hidden in the green depths of his eyes lay some hidden tragedy. He seemed to carry a burden inside, though she couldn’t guess at what might have happened. Perhaps the tragedy and the scar were tied? She would never know because she would never ask such a thing. Let alone the fact that she hated talking. It was just rude to ask about something so personal right after you met someone.

Red had pretty much no idea what Kieran said the next time he spoke, but he seemed to stare at her expectantly afterwards, and she pulled her ears back awkwardly, trying to interpret his words. After a few moments in which she struggled with her brain, she shook her head and gave up. Deciding that she didn’t care if he was talking about something totally different, she gestured with her head out into the forest, and then looked back at him. She trotted past him, and then looked at him over her shoulder, barking lightly: “Wanna come explore?”
Messages In This Thread
Golden in the Autumn [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 17, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: Golden in the Autumn [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 08:01 PM