Rising Sun Valley Golden in the Autumn [Discovery Thread]
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Last post from me. Thanks for the thread! Also, IS it nighttime in this thread…? Huh. Okay then.

Once again, Red had absolutely no idea what this big, mahogany-colored wolf was saying to her, and she was not about to scramble her brain to try and figure it out. When he was done speaking his odd gibberish, she merely whined a bit and wagged her tail, which was her way of saying, I don’t know what you said, but I like you, anyways. She gave him a small smile that was mostly comprised of “awkward language barrier syndrome” — or in this case “awkward accent barrier syndrome.”

Afterwards she stepped away from the large male, wagging her tail in goodbye and then turning away to disappear back into the trees. She had a den here, after all, so she could just stay the night tonight and she’d be fine. She had done plenty of scouting when she’d first found this place and realized that there was really nothing to fear here. They prey was abundant and the predators were few. It was a wolf pack’s dream — except there was no pack here to dream it. This was a problem that Red intended to fix as soon as she could. She thought about recruiting Kieran momentarily, and then laughed that off. She’d never understand him in a million years, so why bother?

[Exit]

<style type="text/css">.red {width:400px; margin:0px auto; padding:200px 25px 20px 20px; background-image:url('http://i62.tinypic.com/10h0siu.png'); background-position: top; background-color:#0a0c00; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;} .red-in {width: 380px; border:3px double #edc61e; padding: 10px; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.65); text-align: justify;} .red q {color:#edc61e;} .red p {text-indent:30px; color:#dcceb6; font:12px/1.75 times; margin:0px;}</style>
Messages In This Thread
Golden in the Autumn [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 17, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: Golden in the Autumn [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 24, 2014, 08:41 PM