Firefly Glen We'll be alright if you don't ask me to stay
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
Revui did not know why he was acting so brazenly, but to spy Hydra nipping at his friend made him more irritated and insistent on keeping the two women apart; he was focused on the defense of Speedy and did not notice the growing number of wolves until his father spoke, and looked his way. The defiance in his gaze didn't change. He glanced from Charon to Hydra and then, deeming the situation too crowded and the conversation too hard for him to follow initially, he focused back on Speedy and placed himself very close to her - lured by that scent and by his attachment. 

Hydra spoke of dangerous strangers next - of things Revui was yet unequipped for and oblivious to - and his full attention was on Speedy as he ignored the rest of them. You... smell good. He murmured quietly to her while the others were distracted amongst one another. I can protect you. Revui lifted his chin just a bit; whisking his tail, under the spell that his friend had cast, but was resolute in the belief he needed no one else.
Messages In This Thread
RE: We'll be alright if you don't ask me to stay - by Revui (Ghost) - April 26, 2019, 11:18 AM