Stavanger Bay There is no forgiveness in nature
marrow of the spirit
87 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Thistle barked orders at them briskly, and Verrine listened with apprehension written all over his face. The mixture of emotions that roiled within him was caustic and confusing; he was terrified that he might lose his mate right here, right now, and he was absolutely seething with a white-hot, raging desire for vengeance and justice. He didn't know what to do, so he settled for the most practical option: he would go get the cobwebs that Thistle demanded. He kissed Julooke's head, whispered comforting words in her ear -- although he noticed that she seemed to be drifting in and out of consciousness and probably couldn't hear him -- and then, with a curt nod to Thistle, he dashed off quickly for the den.
<center><font face="times"><font color="#99938d"><small>A T  T H E  C R E A T I O N ' S  H O L L O W,  A  S U D D E N  W H I T E  L I G H T  G L E A M S<br><i>like a wayward sentient spirit in the mire of space and time</i></small></font></font></center>
Messages In This Thread
There is no forgiveness in nature - by Julooke - July 20, 2014, 09:58 PM
RE: There is no forgiveness in nature - by Ragnar - July 21, 2014, 06:03 AM
RE: There is no forgiveness in nature - by Beric - July 21, 2014, 10:29 AM
RE: There is no forgiveness in nature - by Verrine - August 01, 2014, 09:21 PM
RE: There is no forgiveness in nature - by Julooke - August 03, 2014, 07:24 AM
RE: There is no forgiveness in nature - by Thistle Cloud - August 03, 2014, 07:12 PM
RE: There is no forgiveness in nature - by Ragnar - August 16, 2014, 10:47 AM
RE: There is no forgiveness in nature - by Beric - August 18, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: There is no forgiveness in nature - by Julooke - August 20, 2014, 09:35 PM
RE: There is no forgiveness in nature - by Verrine - August 28, 2014, 09:59 PM