i stood for nothing
53 Posts
Ooc — hel
<3

Kerberos listened patiently and silently to the details of Jinx’s vision, feeling that if he would have been able to pale, such as a human, he would have. As it was, his triangular ears lowered slightly, a soft hiss of breath leaving his lips as he pictured it behind his sea-green irises, a soft shudder slithering down his spine. It was no use in asking Jinx if she thought the vision was likely to happen -- the mere fact that she was standing before him, in the flesh, proved that she had very much believed her vision. “How horrible that must have been,” Kerberos breathed softly, his tone condoling and soft. He could not imagine seeing such a devastating and violent vision. “As I said, when I left the Bay was perfectly fine.” He offered once more to Jinx, hoping to soothe his adopted sister the best he could.

Jinx admitted that she was in a boat very similar to him, she was unable to ascertain Sos’ true purpose for her, either. A soft, perplexing frown played at the edges of Kerberos’ muzzle as he considered their situations and their similarities while considering the differences. “I guess….we could spend forever trying to decipher Their intentions but we won’t know until They will us to.” Kerberos could not speak for Jinx but the enigmatic-ness of the entire thing was beginning to drive him a little crazy, but he would take a leaf out of his own book of advice and stop analyzing what he would never know until Atka let him know. For the briefest of moments his sea-green eyes left Jinx’s face to look up at the sky, before they rested back upon the Kesuk woman. While he found the sky beautiful at times, he did not understand it. Not in the complex way that he understood the Sea. Perhaps that why he felt the closest to Atka, sought to worship her primarily, because she allowed him the chance to feel close to his Siren heritage, who he really was despite that he had been, well, born the wrong gender in their eyes.

Eyes fluttered closed when he felt Jinx press her muzzle beneath his as a rush of familiarity washed over him. She was the only thing he knew in this foreign place, so very far from his beloved Sea and the Bay. It was nice, to know that Sos and Atka had seen that Jinx and him find each other. He believed that this reunion was a sign, and Kerberos wasn’t about to look a gift horse in the mouth. A soft smile played at the corners of Kerberos’ lips as his eyes slid back open to reveal the jewels colored of the sea. “You know I’ve been trying to decide which sire name to use, but I’ve never been a Nereides, I’m not a true Kesuk so I’m thinking I should stick with what I’ve always been: Aok.” It was who he had been, and who he would always be, no matter what sire name he choose to call himself, and he couldn’t change that. He didn’t want to change who he was. “I know that They haven’t been very clear to us, Jinx…but I feel like They brought us together, here, in this…place.” A stretch of landscapes that he currently had no name for.

Messages In This Thread
i stood for nothing - by Jinx - August 28, 2013, 03:27 AM
RE: i stood for nothing - by Kerberos - August 28, 2013, 08:25 AM
RE: i stood for nothing - by Jinx - August 28, 2013, 10:59 AM
RE: i stood for nothing - by Kerberos - September 12, 2013, 04:02 PM
RE: i stood for nothing - by Jinx - September 14, 2013, 02:27 PM
RE: i stood for nothing - by Kerberos - September 18, 2013, 06:19 AM
RE: i stood for nothing - by Jinx - September 20, 2013, 05:53 PM