Redhawk Caldera 'Til you will not want me any other way [TRIGGER WARNING]
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
All Welcome 
50°, currently it is clear and set during the night. Located in Great Bear Wilderness, redhawk caldera | ooc notes: anyone is welcome to join! i will archive in 1 - 2 weeks if no one jumps in! Thalia, if you want me to change anything, please let me know!!! | tagging: @Cassiopeia - for reference

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: cannibalism

After Valour had brought in that female pup, Vengeance set out swiftly after to go and investigate the location that he said she came from. The Caldera. The lands were obviously shaken, boulders freshly fallen from above, and the scent of blood was heavy in the air. There was a fatality in this landslide. Curiously he followed the scent in the air, nose twitching with every inhale he took, pinpointing where it was coming from until finally, he stumbled onto the sight.

Immediately he began to grin. Saliva pooling on his tongue as his gaze fund a mangled piece of her leg - possibly brought by some scavenger. It was old, but her scent, it was unforgettable. No matter how faint it was now as it mixed with the smell of death. It was her. That woman from before, the one who had escaped him oh no narrowly. Though she did not have the same smell of milk and puppies on her, he could not mistake that scent for anyone else. Was that pup in his borders this woman's young? Oh, the irony was delicious, and the thought broadened his grin as sharp fangs poked from his visage in a Cheshire display. 

This time, you were not clever enough to escape death, huh? Strings of saliva oozed from his lips as he spoke, though her death was not from his fangs or doing - it was a pleasant sight to see. Her mangled body crushed under the rock, it was a fitting end as he could see - and if no one was going to come and stop him... the Warlord would indulge in filling his belly with whatever was left of her. Stripping any flesh from the bone that poked out from under, finally tasting that sweet tissue he had desired for so long.
Messages In This Thread
'Til you will not want me any other way [TRIGGER WARNING] - by Vengeance - September 23, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - September 26, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - September 28, 2019, 11:03 AM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - September 28, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 08, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 08, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 17, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 17, 2019, 04:25 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 05:23 PM