Greatwater Lake i was just an only child of the universe, and then i found you
May we stay lost on our way home.
63 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
Her eyes flutter open to morning's pale gold, jaws stretching in a gentle yawn as she stirs to consciousness. She tilts her head back lazily, pressing into the thick fluff of @Aldric's chest, and the steady beat of his heart quickly drowns all other sound. She's still for a few moments, simply listening, lulled back to a state of half-consciousness before long. Her eyes close again, and her mind conjures something between a scene and a broader memory of her childhood:
Sunset on the beach of Minrathous, sky painted red and gold and every shade between, the dull hum of distant chatter at her back. Aldric's scent, his sudden presence at her side like a warm embrace; always following her like a lost puppy, like she was the only thing he ever saw. Her own youthful turmoil, churning relentlessly and often scalding those who dared get close, and the way his soft words had always soothed it so immediately. Words she can't remember now, but it hardly matters. She will never forget the way she'd felt then — the way she feels now.
She sighs, shifting back slightly to plant a gentle kiss at the dark patch on his throat. She preens carefully along his jaw, tracing his charcoal mask over his muzzle and ending with another kiss between his eyes. Have I ever told you how handsome you are? She murmurs sleepily, unconcerned with whether he hears her or not. I've always thought you look like a prince. Another kiss, this time against the silvery fur of his forehead. My prince.
Common || Tevene