Witch's Marsh but at least i've got you in my head
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
All Welcome 
@Kukulkan + @Ibis, whichever (or both!)

It could have been mistaken for ash brought over from the Taiga, but as it began its slow descent, Bhediya realized that it was snow. The flakes were small and melted almost immediately, never forming a true blanket over the marsh. A hint of worry tainted her awe as she wondered when her winter coat might finish growing in. 

To keep warm, Bhediya resigned to sunbathing for as long as the days would allow. Typically, this was done beside a wilted patch of pickleweed that grew from a shallow pond. The ascetic sighed and laid back, allowing the sparse rays to settle atop her skin.

Messages In This Thread
but at least i've got you in my head - by Bhediya - November 12, 2019, 06:00 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 12, 2019, 06:08 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Kukulkan - November 12, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Bhediya - November 12, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 12, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Bhediya - December 01, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 01, 2019, 05:30 PM