Stone Circle please god. be kind to me.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
as the woman speaks — when praimfaya finally gives her an edge to otherwise — that a woman of that description has been to their borders earlier in the season, the worlida's frostbound gaze goes to her klikalida, her relief that they have finally, perhaps, made some leeway evident. soon, praimfaya's gaze flickers back to the easthollow guardian, though, offering the woman her rapt attention, feeling the woman's words — that the crone seemed intent on killing her niece — twist in her heart like a rusted serrated knife. is that, then, what the crone intended to do with isi ...if she found her? it seems likely, if she has a history of it. which all spoken evidence thus far proves that to be the case.

i believe you. the young worlida assures the easthollow guardian. perhaps it is her youth, and that damaged heart of hers that is a little too trusting ...but there is an steely edge of ire simpering beneath the older woman's tone that threatens to build to a crescendo that leaves no room for doubt in praimfaya. and, as the guardian speaks of the wilds after the crone's head, praimfaya feels a knife's sharp grin tugging at the edges of her lips to mirror the woman's wry one. abruptly and without any preample the worlida decides that she likes the silvered warrior before her. it's almost a shame, she thinks, that she already has a home. would she not have, the temptation to attempt to recruit her to roangeda would've been too strong for praimfaya to ignore.

as it is, she resists now out of a sense of decorum. just as quickly as the hope blossoms beneath her breast, like the steady and resounding thrum of a wardrum she feels it fizzling out as the easthollower admits that the decision is not her's to make but her sister — a woman she names as valette — who reigns here and brings with it a question of whether they are in a rush with a following explanation that the decision may take some time to decide. how long would you consider not a rush? praimfaya inquires of the easthollow woman as she looks to dacio seeing an opportunity and wondering — with a heavy lean towards no — if he was going to approve of the idea she was already concocting in her mind. there is an opportunity here, dacio. for aid ...maybe for an alliance. she speaks to him in trig. if she thinks it will be longer than a few days i can stay as a diplomatic liaison ...but you should return to roankru so they have at least one of their leaders while i am away, if it comes to that.

more-so, if this was an embassy sort of potential stay she wants to do it. to prove herself, to be the voice of roangeda as she would be as wanheda. i am willing to stay ...at the very least nearby, as a diplomatic liaison, if needed. as an advocate and voice for my kru. it is not a decision i would want her to rush, after all. praimfaya readily offers.

nanowrimo: 544
Messages In This Thread
please god. be kind to me. - by RIP Praimfaya - November 24, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Dacio - November 24, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Nanook - November 24, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by RIP Praimfaya - November 24, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Dacio - November 25, 2019, 06:45 AM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Nanook - November 27, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by RIP Praimfaya - November 28, 2019, 05:17 AM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Dacio - December 01, 2019, 09:16 AM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Nanook - December 13, 2019, 10:58 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by RIP Praimfaya - December 14, 2019, 03:03 PM