Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,008 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
She speaks again, her voice calming, like a night lullaby. He doesn't know what she speaks of, these constellations, though he is interested none the less which shows so with the slightest tilting of his skull. Actually, I have not. He pauses long enough to turn his head up to the sky once more, the blackness endless, as far as the eye could see. It must be some kind of magic of the Gods, I could only imagine. Their abilities lie far beyond what we could ever dream. It was like the ocean in that manner but, you could turn your back to the Sea and go inland. You could not do that with the Moon and stars. This, perhaps, is why Aiolos secretly found himself favoring the Mother Moon over Mother Sea. Her endless guidance and companionship. The Sea too could be far more cruel, raging and not to mention, the place in which Nereides sacrificed their sons. 

Realizing he had spoken aloud on his Gods, he gazed her reaction of this. It was at this time too, she noticed he had come far more closer to her. She did nothing to reveal being unsettled. Not even a tensing of her muscles or rise of hairs. Only a smile and then a tilt forward of her ears in interest. Yes. The Sea can be very cruel and unpredictable,  untamed unlike any other body of water you can imagine. Both beautiful and terrifying. 

When she moves, lifting and laughing as she glided (yes, glided!) towards the waters edge, he smirks, taking long strides on willowly limbs into her direction. Standing at her side, eyes overlooked her crouched form and then outwards over the waters, looking as she. He breaths in deep the crisp air and with it, her scent. I can accompany you when you decide to visit the Sea again. I try to visit as often as time and weather allows. He could only hope she might agree. She was a pleasant woman - beautiful, calming voice and playful laughter and not to mention seemingly so passionate about what she loved. She was definally someone worth spending his time with and getting to know. These constellations you speak of... do their shapes have any meaning to them?
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
alone, even here - by Aiolos - December 02, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: alone, even here - by Tundra - December 10, 2019, 08:36 AM
RE: alone, even here - by Aiolos - December 11, 2019, 05:57 PM
RE: alone, even here - by Tundra - December 19, 2019, 05:05 PM
RE: alone, even here - by Aiolos - December 20, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: alone, even here - by Tundra - December 25, 2019, 08:53 PM
RE: alone, even here - by Aiolos - December 29, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: alone, even here - by Tundra - January 05, 2020, 05:56 PM
RE: alone, even here - by Aiolos - January 08, 2020, 10:02 PM