Emberwood Catching my breath, letting it go
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
All Welcome 
-2C°, currently it is Moderate Snow and set during the afternoon. Located in Rising Sun Valley, Emberwood borders | ooc notes: set directly right after this thread!

The familiar scent of Uaine's borders was a welcomed thing indeed. Only once she felt safely nestled within the borders did the fatigue of the run truly catch up to her. Heaving, her breath struggled to catch in her lungs as they burned with the push they were given in order to save her own skin. She still could feel the man's nose on her spine, making her skin crawl with the thought of what may have been going on in his head at the time. She didn't even dare to look back to see if he stayed there - she didn't even know that she actually kicked him in the face during the escape. 

Relieved, she collapsed to the ground, simply glad to finally be back while gasping for breath. The sting on her paws forced the medic to take a look, shifting her chin on the soil while bringing one of her front paws to her face to investigate. Her soft black pads were painted pink, raw and sore from the running with no thought given to the terrain until now. With heavy eyelids, she debated on resting right here before tending to her pads... it felt like a good idea.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Catching my breath, letting it go - by Reiko - December 10, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Sarah - December 15, 2019, 04:54 AM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Reiko - December 19, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Sarah - December 21, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Reiko - December 24, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Sarah - December 25, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Reiko - December 25, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Sarah - December 27, 2019, 02:55 PM