Emberwood Catching my breath, letting it go
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
As the adrenalin slowly faded from her veins, Reiko could feel the tremblings in her limbs begin. She had run for so long, so fast, that her muscles were not capable of handling such a strain. Even after all her training from Kaistleoki, after all that time alone in the neutral lands looking for home again - she still had pushed herself too far this time. 

Even as a new approached, fear struck her for a moment as the unfamiliar woman came near. Only for Reiko to calm when the scent of Uaine Gorsedd flooded her nose. It wasn't like she could defend herself anyway right now. Even as she tried to push herself up to a sit to meet the woman eye to eye, her legs simply would not hold her weight, immediately refusing any kind of strain no matter how mild. 

Instead, they shuddered and shivered uncontrollably. 

There was a man, a dark man- Her words came slowly while her breath continued to try and catch up. I don't... I don't even want to imagine what would have happened if I didn't free my leg. He had cruelty in his eye. Was the best way she would explain it, for the time being, still, she was trying to make sense of it all. What he might have wanted, what may have happened... She hated every outcome that came to mind.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Catching my breath, letting it go - by Reiko - December 10, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Sarah - December 15, 2019, 04:54 AM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Reiko - December 19, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Sarah - December 21, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Reiko - December 24, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Sarah - December 25, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Reiko - December 25, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Sarah - December 27, 2019, 02:55 PM