Emberwood Catching my breath, letting it go
435 Posts
Ooc — Me
For a moment there Sarah wondered, whether this was yet another seizuring wolf within Ibis's ranks. The sight she had witnessed the other day had not been very pleasant and the woman's insistence of not letting anyone know about this, was even more suspicious. Why hide your weakness, when it would come out in the light sooner or later?

Yet this one was not frozen, just terrified senseless, and while the guardian had no resources of sympathy inside her, she did kept herself calm and listened carefully. It turned out that the woman had had a not that cordial randezvous with a tall, dark and evil stranger. Sarah sniffed the air, caught a faint whiff of foreign masculine scent, but since it was not draped all over the white trembling mess here and neither were other "fluids", she had got through with just a scare. Lucky for her.

"Where did you meet him?" Sarah asked next, because this was important. If that creep was stalking near Emberwood, they needed to keep their eyes and ears open. If he came too close, do a good job and thin his fur and put some holes through it as well.
Messages In This Thread
Catching my breath, letting it go - by Reiko - December 10, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Sarah - December 15, 2019, 04:54 AM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Reiko - December 19, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Sarah - December 21, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Reiko - December 24, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Sarah - December 25, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Reiko - December 25, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Sarah - December 27, 2019, 02:55 PM