Emberwood Catching my breath, letting it go
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Where did she meet him? Where... It was nowhere in particular, nothing, in particular, that jumped out to her. The only way she could think of is how far she ran, and from which direction. Not far enough was something that repeated in her mind.

Uh - E-East of here, an hour or so run away. So I suppose past the marshlands... But not far enough! She could almost feel his presence behind her now, looming in the distance, watching... patiently waiting for her to leave the safety of the pack's borders again. He's not far enough. Fear grasped her by the throat, painting those beautiful cerulean eyes in shrinking despair. With a shivering gaze, she looked up at the sturdier female, hoping for something, what? She wasn't certain, she couldn't dare speak of what she desired from someone she had just met. 

But she skooched closer, wanting to be further from the borders as possible. Curling her tail in as though she was afraid of the shadowed man to grab her by the tail and drag her out - out to where the fiery woman had attacked, and his threat. Out to where Moonspear wolves would take advantage of her sorrows. It's not safe out there. She added softly, defeated.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Catching my breath, letting it go - by Reiko - December 10, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Sarah - December 15, 2019, 04:54 AM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Reiko - December 19, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Sarah - December 21, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Reiko - December 24, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Sarah - December 25, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Reiko - December 25, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Sarah - December 27, 2019, 02:55 PM