Emberwood Catching my breath, letting it go
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
If he comes here, we will rip his head off, the words sounded cruel and though she did not pity the man should he come by, it still stung her ears to think of such a thing. It caused a shiver to run down her spine and ears to flatten as though they tried to block out the vicious thoughts that came with the woman's promise. The greyscale woman was intense, but she came off as strong and independent, she somewhat reminded Reiko of Ira in a strange way.

Get up? Okay... Placing one foot flat on the ground, she winced at the sting of her raw pads hitting the ground again and slid herself up to a stand. Though her legs were still a little wobbly, they were able to hold her lightweight once more. I do not, I sleep alone. The crushing reminder of her loneliness didn't help the rock that sat in her belly. Soon everyone would be paired off and she would be tending to her herbs for the first heat of her short life. Honestly, as a pup, she thought she would have much more than this.

You're going to go alone? The thought shocked the pale woman, ears perking as she showed a clear sense of concern for the safety of this woman.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Catching my breath, letting it go - by Reiko - December 10, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Sarah - December 15, 2019, 04:54 AM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Reiko - December 19, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Sarah - December 21, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Reiko - December 24, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Sarah - December 25, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Reiko - December 25, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: Catching my breath, letting it go - by Sarah - December 27, 2019, 02:55 PM