Firefly Glen couldn't give me a myth, so I had to write my own
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Breathing it all in, deep and whole, pairing alongside what his sister shared to flesh out the encounter, he was getting good picture of it. Good, he agreed with a low note. Although I could do without the loner or the coyote in the area at all. Hopefully they took the hint and moved well on, he mentioned. The persistent coyotes and occasional trespassing fools were nuisance enough sometimes. With famine to motivate them into worse, though? He didn't like the possibilities that could create--then what issues for them to deal with would inevitably follow. I want to scout into the flatlands a little more myself. I'll keep an eye out for more, he murmured. For more prey and more scavengers both, though he also had other motives too.

As for the whiteout? Most likely, but they were mountain-dwellers, used to when it was a little dicey out. He took that much with an understandable nod, that let the edges of the smirk form. At least it was in their favor, and for an inner piece of him, further confirmation into the pride he had been raised on. The mountain took care of them in a great many ways.

He was quiet for a long moment, listening, though to nothing in particular as he thought about that. After a soft exhale, he looked up from the remains to Hydra once more. Do you think the winter will get much worse than this..? Prey and weather-wise.. all else, too, he wondered. The days were short, nights so long--they had to be approaching the longest ones of the year if he had to guess--not that he was keen enough to know exactly when. However, mother always had.. allowing him to rely on her to know when it really truly was, so this lingered in the back of his head, too.

Had she known it was going to be like this? Was this why she had put her foot down and ended it all on their father's descent, before he could take the rest of them with him? He felt colder at the thought.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
couldn't give me a myth, so I had to write my own - by Hydra - December 10, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: couldn't give me a myth, so I had to write my own - by Jarilo - December 25, 2019, 11:44 PM