Ankyra Sound a blackout oath i swore and meant but couldn't conjure up again
IF BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER
YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'LL FIND US IN THE END
190 Posts
Ooc —

He watched her for a long time as she struggled to catch her breath, but eventually it worked.  Well, of course it worked — it was his idea — he just wished he knew which part.  His lip twitched upwards for a moment as she stood, and he raised his head with what strength he had left.  

There used to be some over that ridge, she said.  His brows pulled together for a moment as he realized he recognized that, too — how close to Dragoncrest Cliffs was he?  He cast a glance behind him at the challenging slope that separated the sound from his birthplace and his gut dropped past his paws and into the churning, molten, angry core of the earth.  He wanted to go home.  But he knew he was in no condition to scale the cliffs, especially if the only reason was some sentimentality.  His face crumpled for a moment before he grit his teeth and let out a metered breath through his tightened jaw that released a plume of fog.

When he returned his attention to Raleska, his features had darkened.  If looks could kill.  The sudden harshness in his dusky gaze was frightening, but when he spoke, he sounded dejected and as vulnerable as a child. That doesn't help me now.
trigedasleng around all who speak it, common around those who don't
members of drageda are encouraged to liberally pp tux
Messages In This Thread
RE: a blackout oath i swore and meant but couldn't conjure up again - by Tux - December 21, 2019, 03:17 PM