Stavanger Bay If the world seems cold to you, kindle fires to warm it.
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle chuckled and nodded her head It is fine, I do not expect you to be perfectly okay with this, as a matter of fact if you weren't overwhelmed or scared I would be worried, but this is normal. She grew quiet wondering briefly at how she would feel when Nerian grew pregnant knowing who was the father and how it had happened and suddenly she felt sick to her stomach and dizzy clearly she wasn't as okay with all this as she had thought she was. However, as far as outward appearances go you couldn't tell, she was doing very well lately at schooling her entire expression, something else that was taken from her, her readable face.

Thistle smiled and nodded of course i'll be near as long as you want me to be, though instinctual most females do not want anyone near, sometimes not even their mates. She would be there if Julooke wanted her too be, but sometimes instincts overrode what you wanted.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If the world seems cold to you, kindle fires to warm it. - by Thistle Cloud - August 29, 2014, 10:15 AM