Whitebark Stream I put off saying I love you, oh, oh
Swathed in the finest wool
174 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It is easy enough for her gaze to follow his movements, tracing every detail that lined his body the nearer he got. Hearing him speak her name was different now; just as it slipped from his lips her eyes snapped up to meet his own, ears forward. A single step towards him was dragged out of her, the only contribution she offered to the gradual lessening of space between them; if the young dragoness recalled anything from the coy whispering of her dearest aunts, it was to always make the male come to her—anything else gave them the upper hand, she could hear the elder women murmuring.

All it took was the gentle sweeping of his muzzle against her and those distant voices were laid to rest, returned to where they belonged. That touch alone and she could already feel herself leaning towards him, seeking more; to experience something even as minimal as that made her realise just how much she desired it. To be touched, to be held—was she wrong to wish these things of a near stranger? Perhaps but, at that moment, she didn’t care to think so carefully.

Another swish of her tail, a mixture of nerves and her own desires. She wondered briefly if being there was something she truly wanted—an answer not hard to find, convinced by the intensity of the season and her wish for family; family that could be created, a family to settle in these lands with her. Carefully, she reached out to him with her own muzzle, seeking to deliver a gentle—teasing—nip to his chin, should he allow it. Thereafter followed a whispered query: “Is this—am I—something you want?” And should he not make a move or pull away, Kaori would take what little space remained between them, gliding against him like a cat around her human’s ankles.
Messages In This Thread
I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - January 30, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by RIP Salvatore - January 30, 2020, 04:52 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - January 31, 2020, 12:54 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by RIP Salvatore - January 31, 2020, 04:55 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - February 01, 2020, 12:37 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by RIP Salvatore - February 01, 2020, 06:20 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - February 02, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by RIP Salvatore - February 05, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - February 05, 2020, 02:53 PM