67 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
this used to be my playground
this used to be my childhood dream
this used to be the place i ran to
whenever i was in need
of a friend
[size=3]why did it have to end[/size]

She seemed to fall silent after he’d asked his question. Yildun wanted to give answers, but he needed specifics first before he could give her the answers that she sought. And then they came. She asked three questions right in a row. The sightless young male would have no problem with answering the direct questions that she asked. Before he could begin to answer, though, she spoke of the remains of her meal being not that far off. If this would have been someone he knew, he might consider crossing out of the pack territory to go have a bite or two, but since she was a stranger, he didn’t think it was a good idea. “No thank you, I’m not hungry,” was the best he could answer in that regard.

With that mostly out of the way, he could focus on the questions she asked in him regards to the pack. “We are simply wolves,” he began to answer. “We look out for each other, help each other, support each other, and take care of each other. There is no belief system other than we are wolves, and we are family.” He really hoped that what he was saying made sense to her. Having been born into a pack that followed the stars, it was different for him being here in this pack, but he was adjusting, though slowly. One day, things would hopefully be not so tough for him.

Her second question was just as easy to answer as the first, really. “Koontz is a good leader,” he began. “She is fair and easy to talk to. She seems to really care about the members of her pack, and is usually readily available to those who need her for whatever reason.” He liked the woman well enough, though he was still adjusting to being under someone other than family. It wasn’t such a bad thing, though, and he really did think of Koontz as a right and fair leader.

It was her third question that wasn’t the easiest to answer, and he fell silent while he thought about just how to answer it. Truthfully, there was really only one way to answer the question, and that was with the absolute truth in how he came to being accepted. “I came here with a group of others from our former home,” he began. “My older sister, my littermate brother, and a small handful of others. I was part of the package deal, really. My older sister had already assured me, before we came here, that if I was turned away, she would not stay either. But we were all accepted. All of us. Me included.” Which he really was grateful for because, face it, who wanted to readily take on a blind wolf?

Messages In This Thread
in your darkest hour - by Yildun - September 09, 2013, 05:52 PM
RE: in your darkest hour - by Hawkeye - September 10, 2013, 10:18 PM
RE: in your darkest hour - by Yildun - September 11, 2013, 12:07 PM
RE: in your darkest hour - by Hawkeye - September 11, 2013, 02:20 PM
RE: in your darkest hour - by Yildun - September 11, 2013, 07:36 PM
RE: in your darkest hour - by Hawkeye - September 11, 2013, 11:14 PM
RE: in your darkest hour - by Yildun - September 12, 2013, 11:25 AM
RE: in your darkest hour - by Hawkeye - September 12, 2013, 12:20 PM
RE: in your darkest hour - by Yildun - September 12, 2013, 08:42 PM
RE: in your darkest hour - by Hawkeye - September 13, 2013, 04:30 PM
RE: in your darkest hour - by Yildun - September 13, 2013, 04:58 PM