The Sentinels Bravery only means something to those afraid of death.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
From between his lips slipped his tongue, just enough to trace a dark jowl in a communication of the anxiety he felt. He didn't know how to handle this she-wolf now that they'd come to some sort of strange mutual realisation. Dacio supposed it made sense to get the hell out of there and carry on with his life, go forward as he always wanted to, yet it felt wrong to leave her alone in such a vulnerable state.

"I was looking for someone," he said, and it was all he would share on the matter. He was hardly prepared to tell her he'd been on the prowl in search of an opportunity to mate. His desire for Huā had been swiftly cast aside in favour of pursuing another - one who'd turned out to be Rusalkan, and it felt fucking weird to have considered such an encounter.

A moment of silence, and he blinked. "I can..." he felt uncomfortable to speak, considering how he'd tasted her blood on his fangs before: "you shouldn't be alone out here. It isn't safe."

"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Bravery only means something to those afraid of death. - by Dacio - March 12, 2020, 04:36 PM