Altar of Twilight but god, all I ever do is feel
453 Posts
Ooc —
The way of savages, Dragomir thought, but was wise enough not to say out loud. If Praimfaya was raised with those beliefs, then it was hardly her fault for holding firmly to them. Vercingetorix had come to view his family's ways as wrong, in the end, and that shaped the way Dragomir felt about them. Blodreina, on the other hand, had strived to continue a life she willingly left behind and that was evidenced in Praimfaya now.

Eager to leave that topic behind, he refocused on their surroundings. A tumultuous childhood and an adolescence full of practical training had robbed Dragomir of the ability to truly notice and appreciate his surroundings from a viewpoint that wasn't strictly tactical. The walls themselves seemed luminescent, the valley bathed in a soft glow, and all Dragomir could think at first was that there was nowhere to hide, and that it reminded him unpleasantly of the moonstone his mother gave him before walking callously out of his life for good.

Yeah, he replied at last, beautiful. Beautiful and tragic and uncaring, just like his mother. Giving his head a quick shake, he tried to find something to remark on other than the valley and he turned his head up to the sky. D'you find it's easier to see the stars here than it was in Diaspora? he asked. Maybe it was just memory's distorted brush painting things incorrectly, however, for Dragomir had been little in Diaspora and cared not for the stars and the sky back then.

He had other reasons not to look at the stars often, but as he walked and talked with Praimfaya, he couldn't stop himself from marvelling at them.

Tacking on a fade since I see you're removing Praimfaya from game and this doesn't seem to be a significant development thread!
Messages In This Thread
but god, all I ever do is feel - by RIP Praimfaya - March 15, 2020, 07:59 AM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by Dragomir - March 18, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by RIP Praimfaya - March 18, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by Dragomir - March 19, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by RIP Praimfaya - March 20, 2020, 03:52 AM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by Dragomir - March 26, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by RIP Praimfaya - April 04, 2020, 05:09 AM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by Dragomir - April 08, 2020, 09:13 AM