Wapun Meadow I let my brother go to the devil in his own way.
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
All Welcome 
He rested, likely not for as long as neccessary, then spent a day descending the Sunspire mountain. It was an impressive formation that filled Revui with a deep longing; but he could not look back now. He was doing as Kukutux had suggested - he was leaving his family behind in order to find his own path. He made quick work of the lower hills, and felt the first wave of relief flood across him as a gust of brisk springtime wind ruffled through his serrated scruff. It wasn't much - but before him rose smaller spires that opened up to sprawling green hills, an azure sky blotted by creamy clouds.

As he wove his way through the gulley and through a forest Revui came upon a river, and there he stopped to rest for an hour or so, letting the afternoon slip away while he bathed and drank, investigating the bank on the adjacent side. He considered lingering to fish, but by the time he made up his mind the sky had darkened to moody oranges and purples. He moved on to the sprawling meadow next - and there, surrounded by nothing but tall pollen-rich grass and a purple sky brimming with stars, he knew that above all, he wanted to show Arcturus what he had found.

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ⤑

Messages In This Thread
I let my brother go to the devil in his own way. - by Revui (Ghost) - April 07, 2020, 06:16 PM