49 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
bone of the father, unknowingly given
you will renew your son
flesh of the servant, willingly sacrificed
you will revive your master
blood of the enemy, forcibly taken
[size=3]you will resurrect your foe[/size]

Since the exchange between her and her cousin, both words spoken and things unspoken, the scarred woman had returned to doing what she’d done before her cousin had went missing in action; patrolling the mountain and marking the borders. When her cousin had vanished, Aguta had stopped bothering with the borders because, honestly, she had assumed that she’d been ditched, left to try to figure things out entirely on her own. Needless to say, she was very glad that her cousin had come back, and had apologized to Aguta for having not told her that she was going. If the girl wouldn’t have returned, or if she wouldn’t have apologized to Aguta for having left without a word, Aguta had made up her mind that she was going to stay here. But she was staying because of how things had gone with her cousin.

Eventually she grew tired of patrolling and marking the borders. Turning away, she headed away from the borders, moving up the side of the mountain. Not caring where she was heading, she traveled upward. That was when a scent reached her, and it smelled like the scent was alone. Moving forward, she followed his scent until he came into view. Her tail wagged, slightly, and she issued a soft woof to alert him of her being there. She was hesitant, though, and found herself looking around to see if her cousin was there somewhere. Aguta didn’t want to end up being ignored again in the presence of her clearly prettier cousin. That thought led her to think about the male she’d met when she was trying to run away from herself; Goldry. It had been to her and only her that he’d paid attention to, and it had felt good.

“Taltos,” she finally acknowledged, taking a step forward with her tail swaying slightly behind her. She didn’t go too much further, though, just in case he didn’t want her company or whatever. Aguta would wait for invitation to go any further.

Messages In This Thread
my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 10, 2013, 10:56 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 11, 2013, 04:04 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 11, 2013, 11:58 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 12, 2013, 10:34 AM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 12, 2013, 12:53 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 12, 2013, 07:06 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 12, 2013, 10:24 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 13, 2013, 06:55 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 16, 2013, 10:14 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 18, 2013, 07:25 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 19, 2013, 11:47 AM