49 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
bone of the father, unknowingly given
you will renew your son
flesh of the servant, willingly sacrificed
you will revive your master
blood of the enemy, forcibly taken
[size=3]you will resurrect your foe[/size]

His greeting, and his tail thumping against the foliage, told her that he was accepting of her company. A faint smile graced her scarred face as she moved forward, closing the distance between the two dark beasts. Upon reaching where he was lying, she flopped down onto the grass beside him, allowing herself to bump against him as she settled beside him. She was still a little put out about having been ignored the moment she’d introduced him to her cousin but whatever. It was something Aguta really should be used to by now since it was the same with her aunt, too. That didn’t mean it stung any less, though.

Lying next to him, she turned her head to study him for a couple moments before flopping her head down onto the soft grass, emitting a sigh as she did. She wanted to ask him why, but was unsure of how to ask it without possibly offending him or making him upset with her. Slicking her ears against her crown, she decided that the only way to ask was to just come right out and ask what she wanted to know, hoping for the best in the process. “Why?” tumbled forth from her, but nothing more.

Messages In This Thread
my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 10, 2013, 10:56 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 11, 2013, 04:04 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 11, 2013, 11:58 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 12, 2013, 10:34 AM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 12, 2013, 12:53 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 12, 2013, 07:06 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 12, 2013, 10:24 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 13, 2013, 06:55 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 16, 2013, 10:14 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 18, 2013, 07:25 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 19, 2013, 11:47 AM