The Heartwood my sweet deidre
<small><i>avatar by lieu</i></small>
49 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
yes ma'am <3 loved this thread immensely! look forward to more <3 i always love writing with you :D

bone of the father, unknowingly given
you will renew your son
flesh of the servant, willingly sacrificed
you will revive your master
blood of the enemy, forcibly taken
[size=3]you will resurrect your foe[/size]

As of now, she belonged to him in a way that she would belong to no other. It was not of the physical nature that tied them together, that bound her to him. It went far deeper than that. Her trust for him grew immensely with just that single word that he’d whispered into her ear. She would lay down her very life for him if it were to come to that. Although she was bound to her aunt, as well as to her cousin, it was to him that she would fight the hardest for. This gave her a better feeling of purpose now, to be honest.

Nothing further had to be said between them in that moment, and Aguta actually found the silence to be a comfortable silence. The scarred woman remained as she was, not only lying beside him but lying against him, sharing the space on the patch of grass with him. For the time being, she had not a worry in the world. She had his back, and he had hers. For the first time in a long time, Aguta actually felt like someone gave a damn. It was a good feeling, a content feeling. And she was happy. A very real smile danced upon her muzzle and actually reached her icy colored eyes.

For however long he wished of it, Aguta would remain there with him, beside him. There was no rush for her to return to patrolling the mountain sides and marking the borders. She’d already done that earlier in the day. It was perfectly alright for her to be doing nothing, to be actually allowing herself to just relax and enjoy the moment.

Messages In This Thread
my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 10, 2013, 10:56 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 11, 2013, 04:04 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 11, 2013, 11:58 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 12, 2013, 10:34 AM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 12, 2013, 12:53 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 12, 2013, 07:06 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 12, 2013, 10:24 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 13, 2013, 06:55 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 16, 2013, 10:14 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Aguta - September 18, 2013, 07:25 PM
RE: my sweet deidre - by Lasher - September 19, 2013, 11:47 AM