Sea Lion Shores i know you made him to be
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
All Welcome 
atausiq doesn't go far from the isle, but all the same hopes that today isn't the day his siren bride gives birth as he crosses the sandbar and watches as the waves rise to greedily draw it into the abyss. he knows from the rise of probably premature paternal instincts that she is close. they aren't even married yet and —

he's going to be a father.

there is a constant duality within him warring. neither army able to gain much ground. the strangeness about the whole thing; the knowledge that they aren't his because he is too young because they've never ...done that. in fact, he realizes belatedly and absently that his first birthday has come and gone. across the battlefield is the acceptance of what is. they will be his, they are his and any male that tried to claim them, that tried to take them away from him would meet the sharp edge of his teeth.

the cold rush of the waves at his ankles draws him from his distracted thoughts, heavily orbiting around hua and the cubs she carries. he shoots a look at the isle in the distance and scratches at the damp sand under paw. his mission out here was to find something he could present to the cubs as gifts, soft things for them to play with or snuggle up against — though, in truth, atausiq is not really sure what to expect.
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

Messages In This Thread
i know you made him to be - by Nanoq - April 25, 2020, 06:58 AM
RE: i know you made him to be - by Nukilik - April 26, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: i know you made him to be - by Nanoq - April 26, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: i know you made him to be - by Nukilik - April 26, 2020, 02:23 PM
RE: i know you made him to be - by Nanoq - April 28, 2020, 04:29 AM