Wheeling Gull Isle a warrior
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
thanks! :D

his siren bride inquires after any ideas he might have to bring to the plate, any changes he wants to bring about with a promotion. for a moment his ears flutter back against his skull as he considers her words. atausiq has never actually aspired to be leadership and the fact that he finds himself standing before the empress with promotion lingering above his head — a metal about to be pinned upon his lapel — is only a bit surreal. as surreal as the fact that any day now he would be a father. his life has taken many drastic twists and turns; this is simply another one. he doesn't want to step on toes and tails ...but at the same time knows he cannot afford to be passive. a passive leader was a challenge waiting to happen.

he rises his chin for a moment and presses it against the crown of her skull for a moment; a tender touch before drawing back slightly. we should be a united front. dissension between would lead to tensions like had came between greyback and valette. i don't know enough about your culture yet to feel comfortable making changes, unless there are ones you want to implement now that things are changing. atausiq tells her honestly. he would not be the usurper emperor that came in and disrupted everything she and her sisters had worked to build.

what should we do about jūnshì? he inquires, wondering what hua's opinions on the small army now that most of them were missing in action. was it a legacy she saw worth keeping going or just let crumble to the winds?
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

Messages In This Thread
a warrior - by Nanoq - April 26, 2020, 10:21 AM
RE: a warrior - by Huā - April 26, 2020, 10:40 AM
RE: a warrior - by Nanoq - April 26, 2020, 11:00 AM
RE: a warrior - by Huā - April 26, 2020, 11:13 AM
RE: a warrior - by Nanoq - April 26, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: a warrior - by Huā - April 26, 2020, 11:48 AM
RE: a warrior - by Nanoq - April 26, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: a warrior - by Huā - April 26, 2020, 12:30 PM