Northstar Vale If the world was ending.
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision had not heard too much of Ibis except that she was one of the fellow leaders of the pack. Of course, he had not seen or heard of her except on notable mention and he wondered where exactly she had been in that time. That, of course, was none of his business so he pushed the thought into oblivion and diminished the curiosity permanently. 

She strolled along side him in what appeared to be comfort and Collision found that he hoped his presence was apart of that. He didn't figure her to be an incapable woman (despite her small stature and thin appearance) so much as he had alwas longed to properly do his job and his job was to assist in safety for these wolves. 

Collision listened closely to her little tale and figured it made sense. Reiko seemed one to keep only the closest of her friends near her. He was pleased to hear that was her history and so would likely become her future. 

Collision's experience within the Vale was, admittedly, a bit limited. He didn't know many of the wolves closely and he could only identify them by scent. Ibis had been one that had been dwindling until recently, "I like it here...I think it does feel like home," He keeps his eyes forward and his body locked into movement. Perhaps the words were deeper--but to him they were casual as anything else he could have said. 

"Do you think you've made a place that feels more like home?" Nosey, wasn't he?
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
If the world was ending. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 02, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: If the world was ending. - by Collision - May 03, 2020, 08:31 PM
RE: If the world was ending. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 04, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: If the world was ending. - by Collision - May 04, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: If the world was ending. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 07, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: If the world was ending. - by Collision - May 07, 2020, 10:04 AM
RE: If the world was ending. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 07, 2020, 07:12 PM
RE: If the world was ending. - by Collision - May 17, 2020, 11:23 PM