keys to the kingdom
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Editing in an ending. :)

Kaskara listened to Paar's reminiscing with a grin on her face, knowing that she felt the same about her own birth place. It felt good to talk about it with another, even to just feel it for a moment, before moving on. Kas laughed softly, shaking her head. "Scimitar and I share our mother, and I take after my father," she said. "There is nothing to apologize for, Paar. Nobody would know from just looking at us."

When Paarthurnax suggested that perhaps they both were lucky not to look like her brothers, Kaskara truly laughed. "I should like to think that being dark-furred is sometimes hard. Though I am pleased that I take after our grandfather." She motioned over her shoulder to the light dusting of silver on her back and shoulders. "That's where we get that name. It's like we wear silver-dusted fur." Scimitar was more cinnamon than frosted, though he still had a few silver guard hairs. Kas was a feminine, brown descendant of the handsome Frostfur patriarch.

The two talked for a few more moments, enjoying each other's company, before duty called them both away. Kaskara was glad to have met Paar, for that was one more potential friend in the pack that she could rely on. She hoped they could become friends, because hers were few and far between now.
Messages In This Thread
keys to the kingdom - by Kaskara - August 21, 2014, 03:44 PM
RE: keys to the kingdom - by Paarthurnax - August 21, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: keys to the kingdom - by Kaskara - August 21, 2014, 05:07 PM
RE: keys to the kingdom - by Paarthurnax - August 30, 2014, 02:41 AM
RE: keys to the kingdom - by Kaskara - September 07, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: keys to the kingdom - by Paarthurnax - October 27, 2014, 10:09 AM
RE: keys to the kingdom - by Kaskara - November 02, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: keys to the kingdom - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 02:57 PM
RE: keys to the kingdom - by Kaskara - November 10, 2014, 06:00 PM
RE: keys to the kingdom - by Paarthurnax - November 12, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: keys to the kingdom - by Kaskara - November 12, 2014, 10:20 PM