Stone Circle My family, my home.
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Private 
The cloudy sky masked the sun's rays as Steph paused on the borders of her home. Home. It had been far too long since she had been here, but her love for Stone Circle had never waivered. She took a moment to breathe in the scents, some familiar, her mother and Greyback. Others were new. Her tail waved softly by her hocks, her ears perked as excitement spread through her veins. She expected nothing less than to be welcomed back. There were no doubts in her mind, because these wolves were her family. 

However long she had been gone, she still understood that there were certain social norms that must be followed. Technically, she was not part of this pack since she had been gone. It hadn't been her intent, of course, but fate had other plans for her winter, and it showed in her body. She was thin, and the winter coat that hid it a few months ago was gone now. It was obvious her muscles weren't as toned as they should be, and her abdomen was sunk in due to lack of nourishment. But her green eyes were as bright as ever as she looked over Easthollow. Her fight for life had not diminished her vibrant spirit, and her will to live was no less strong. It had all been for this moment; it had all been to come home. 

She lifted her head back and pointed her snout towards the clouds and called for @Valette. Her voice wasn't as strong as it used to be, but she hoped her mother recognized it all the same. Her call faded into the air, and she waited with baited breath, ears perked and eyes searching for Valette's form to appear.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
My family, my home. - by Steph - May 15, 2020, 10:11 AM
RE: My family, my home. - by RIP Valette - May 15, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: My family, my home. - by Steph - May 15, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: My family, my home. - by RIP Valette - May 15, 2020, 03:27 PM
RE: My family, my home. - by Steph - May 15, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: My family, my home. - by RIP Valette - May 15, 2020, 03:54 PM
RE: My family, my home. - by Steph - May 15, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: My family, my home. - by RIP Valette - May 21, 2020, 06:42 AM
RE: My family, my home. - by Steph - May 21, 2020, 11:00 AM