Emberwood I got years of livin' by and how I choose
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

As perfectly nice and fine as this fellow was, Eleuthera did not jump at the chance to divulge too much information about her pack’s affairs. These were things that had been trusted with her, and what was at stake was life-or-death. It was not an exaggeration — Leu had already vowed to protect the willows and prevent the further desecration of any packs that lived within.  This required a large amount of scrutiny, and there’s no telling what Kincaid might do with such info.

— but in all likelihood he was just a good guy, as her intuition easily told her. If that was the case, he would at least need a warning. Okay, being vague with achieve both her goals.
“It’s nothing more than what always happens when you have too many packs in one area," she said, as if that explained it all. “Just be careful, some wolves around here are rearing for a fight. Unless you’d like a fight, of course." The corner of her lavender eyes crinkled, then turned upwards to show the last part had been said in jest. He did not look like a fighter; nor did she immediately trust wolves who fought for sport, rather than necessity... and she had immediately taken to Kincaid, so that meant something.

Then her nose followed his towards the north, the direction that he came from. It was at that moment she knew they were two of a kind — travelers who hit the road so often that, to most wolves, it was irrelevant where you came from. It was likely far, far away. Simple, a direction.
“Ah, thataway," she cooed. “I know it well." a chuckle floated from her lips.

“You and I are birds of a feather," the lady of lilacs continued to mention. “I hadn’t been home in… ah, I don’t know, about a year and a half. I only just returned. Spent most of the time traveling with my brother." don’t mention séamus, don’t cry about séamus, don’t talk about séamus. “Have you found a home in these lands, or are you just passing through?"
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
I got years of livin' by and how I choose - by Kincaid - July 18, 2020, 02:54 AM
RE: I got years of livin' by and how I choose - by Eleuthera - July 21, 2020, 04:35 PM