Sawtooth Spire i love only that which they defend
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
mahler lunges at her when her back is turned to him, when she takes her leave. his teeth grasp ahold of her scruff and she is forced into submission beneath him. anger warms her like the steady rise of magma. after all she's done for sagtannet, this is what she got? his teeth in her scruff? his form forcing submission from her? she might not be a commander to him but that didn't change her nature, that others wolves saw her as such. respect began to choke like teeth 'round her throat. she hating how she just takes being forced into submission. she hates it just as much as she hates being forced into submission beneath him. being forced into submission felt like a slap in her face: because she had obeyed him and wylla, she'd bent over backwards to search for their son.

let me go. she doesn't beg, but she does ask. let me leave. even if i am successful, you have my word i'll never return to sagtannet. a promise she thinks will appease him in light of the display of dominance. in the face of this situation; because right now she wanted as far away from the spire and him as she could get and yet hates herself for knowing that she still intended to go thru with her plan because she assumes it would keep them safe.
Messages In This Thread
i love only that which they defend - by RIP Praimfaya - July 28, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by Mahler - July 28, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by Mahler - August 01, 2020, 08:38 PM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by RIP Praimfaya - August 02, 2020, 05:20 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by Mahler - August 02, 2020, 10:03 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by RIP Praimfaya - August 02, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by Mahler - August 02, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by RIP Praimfaya - August 02, 2020, 11:47 AM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by Mahler - August 02, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: i love only that which they defend - by RIP Praimfaya - August 02, 2020, 12:27 PM