Neverwinter Forest He's sick of seldom.
qυι¢к αѕ α ѕтяєαм, ∂єєρ αѕ α яινєя
19 Posts
Ooc — Huntfire
[size=small]
The one thing worse than being lonely separated, is being lonely united.

Streams of light sprinkled down through the forest's thin canopy and fell onto the coat of a large tanish male. He kept balance well on his husky paws, slinking around unseen and unheard, a short stretch from the heart of Neverwinter territory. The male was still drenched from his quick dip in a stream, but his fur was drying at a nice pace, the extra moisture waterlogged in his undercoat insulating him from the not-so-harsh heat of the day.

Earlier that morning, Oracle had thrown about the idea of actually going out of his comfort zone, for a change, and perhaps making alliances with some of his not-so-known pack mates. Never conversing with his fellow wolves was starting to get to him, now that seasons were changing and the thought of a cold, harsh winter edged the minds of everyone. To tell the truth, the young wolf was feeling the pain of solitude more often that not lately, and perhaps the only way to cure the 'loneliness' was to act on this issue and fix it himself.

"If I run into anyone, I'll talk. I won't shy away. I'll talk."

The black-tipped brute continued onwards with his daily hike through the forest, keeping his scruffy head up to maybe catch a glimpse of his fellow wolf folks. A rather pathetic call of a nearby blackbird sounded and Oracle turned his head in the bird's general direction.[/size]
Messages In This Thread
He's sick of seldom. - by Oracle - September 14, 2013, 03:06 PM
RE: He's sick of seldom. - by Daenerys - September 14, 2013, 04:05 PM
RE: He's sick of seldom. - by Oracle - September 14, 2013, 04:48 PM
RE: He's sick of seldom. - by Daenerys - September 14, 2013, 05:21 PM
RE: He's sick of seldom. - by Oracle - September 14, 2013, 06:01 PM
RE: He's sick of seldom. - by Daenerys - September 14, 2013, 06:17 PM
RE: He's sick of seldom. - by Oracle - September 14, 2013, 09:15 PM
RE: He's sick of seldom. - by Daenerys - September 14, 2013, 10:21 PM
RE: He's sick of seldom. - by Oracle - September 15, 2013, 02:50 PM
RE: He's sick of seldom. - by Daenerys - September 15, 2013, 03:52 PM
RE: He's sick of seldom. - by Oracle - September 15, 2013, 05:08 PM