Northstar Vale Cuz iiiiiiiiiiiii thought that you realiah
11 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Collision didn't give Joheras any answer which frustrated the pup even more, can I get SOMEONE to tell me what the hell is going on? ah fuck it, guess I'll die. The young boy decided to give it a rest and not worry about it, or at least, try not to worry about it. But the taller man then offered that the two of them go on a mission which completely caught Joheras's attention and forgot about his fur changing color. The small firey boy tilted his head to the side a bit as his curious orbs looked straight up at Collision.

Haruki trying to sound like a big boy asked what the mission they would be doing and the Commoner stated what they would be doing. Joheras was pleased by what they had to do, look for intruders, now THAT sounded fun. Finally, the small orange ball of fluff could actually do something productive instead of sitting there and being stupid. The boy leaped to his paws with a spark of eagerness, "let's go let's go let's go!" He cheerfully chirped as his little paws couldn't contain his excitement for he looked like he was tap-dancing.
Messages In This Thread
Cuz iiiiiiiiiiiii thought that you realiah - by Joheras - August 15, 2020, 08:21 PM
RE: Cuz iiiiiiiiiiiii thought that you realiah - by Haruki - September 02, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: Cuz iiiiiiiiiiiii thought that you realiah - by Collision - September 15, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: Cuz iiiiiiiiiiiii thought that you realiah - by Joheras - September 19, 2020, 11:18 AM