Wapun Meadow The miles are getting longer, it seems.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
She felt a little lighter then, as Scimitar expressed the hopes he shared with her. Her gaze softened somewhat, and she looked at him with gratitude present in her smile; it felt wonderful to know that she was not resented for leaving Swiftcurrent. And even better, the open invitation to return if things did not work out, made her feel a million times better. "It means the world to hear you say that," she said, emotion heavy in her voice, though silence gripped her once more at what the teal-eyed Beta had to say next.

As far as she was concerned, it had been Shadow's defense of Danica that had ultimately cut short his place in Swiftcurrent Creek. She blinked then, confused and uncertain, as she had not been there to judge the situation between Shadow and Bazi. But they had both admitted that there had been some level of insubordination involved, and Bazi herself had come clean for her mistakes. The idea of her beau or the others of Noctisardor causing anything to stir up trouble against Swiftcurrent left a sickly feeling in the pit of her stomach, and Paarthurnax shook her head.

"If Shadow did anything to harm anyone, anywhere, that was not called for..." she could not believe that he would act so foolishly by provoking their former Alpha or packmates, but of course she knew the possibility was always there. "I would not stand for it. I would not hesitate to go. I fully intend to remain on peaceful and friendly terms with Swiftcurrent, I'm sure he will respect my wishes. You're my family. Even though I'm not there physically, a part of my heart will always belong to the Creek."
Messages In This Thread
The miles are getting longer, it seems. - by Paarthurnax - September 01, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: The miles are getting longer, it seems. - by Scimitar - September 01, 2014, 03:31 PM
RE: The miles are getting longer, it seems. - by Paarthurnax - September 01, 2014, 04:00 PM
RE: The miles are getting longer, it seems. - by Scimitar - September 01, 2014, 04:45 PM
RE: The miles are getting longer, it seems. - by Paarthurnax - September 02, 2014, 01:16 PM
RE: The miles are getting longer, it seems. - by Scimitar - September 03, 2014, 06:38 AM
RE: The miles are getting longer, it seems. - by Paarthurnax - September 05, 2014, 03:37 AM
RE: The miles are getting longer, it seems. - by Scimitar - September 05, 2014, 07:34 AM
RE: The miles are getting longer, it seems. - by Paarthurnax - September 05, 2014, 08:07 AM
RE: The miles are getting longer, it seems. - by Scimitar - September 05, 2014, 09:02 AM
RE: The miles are getting longer, it seems. - by Paarthurnax - September 05, 2014, 09:30 AM
RE: The miles are getting longer, it seems. - by Scimitar - September 05, 2014, 10:08 AM
RE: The miles are getting longer, it seems. - by Paarthurnax - September 05, 2014, 10:44 AM
RE: The miles are getting longer, it seems. - by Scimitar - September 23, 2014, 06:26 AM