Hoshor Plains and where foxes go i, too, will roam
12 Posts
Ooc — vae
In the midst of her moonlit devotional, she'd left herself vulnerable.  The sound and scent of someone else withdrew her attention from the stars, startling her at first.  An aroma of lavender and the unique smell of a stranger greeted her.  Whether because of the soothing scent of lavender or because she realized she was in the company of another she-wolf, she settled rather swiftly.  Her hackles settled on her shoulders and the back of her neck, and a smile soon replaced any worry that had draped across her features. 

"That is very kind of you," her response is warm and appreciative. "I would love that." Nycteria briefly reflected how lonely the transition to the Teekon Wilds had been.  Being the social creature that she was, the lack of contact with familiar wolves had certainly begun to take its toll. "My name is Nycteria.  I was just reciting the constellations and praying to the Goddess."
Messages In This Thread
and where foxes go i, too, will roam - by Nycteria - September 17, 2020, 01:09 AM
RE: and where foxes go i, too, will roam - by Lunaria - September 17, 2020, 07:30 PM
RE: and where foxes go i, too, will roam - by Nycteria - September 19, 2020, 02:34 AM