Blackfoot Forest yes, it will, precious! it will get the hose again
53 Posts
Ooc — hel
<333
It was hard to look at Lecter. Hard to meet the cold ice of coloration, made fiercer by the hatred that Kerberos was unsure if he imagined or if it truly existed there, of Lecter’s irises. It was hard, by all measures of the word, but not impossible. Apathetically Kerberos held the Shaman’s chilly gaze, refusing to look away. Refusing to let Lecter torment him in the ways he had when Kerberos had been but a small child. It was not out of affection, or really much of a respect that Kerberos listened, attentive but unnervingly silent, when Lecter spoke to him. Though, Kerberos could not admit to liking the words that spilled from the Shaman’s lips, they caused a quickening in the beat of his heart. A name was carried upon them, a name that he recognized, a name that he knew, as he knew his own. Aktaie. Siren Queen. Mother. Though Kerberos remained, reluctantly, ignorant of the so-called ‘sin’ Lecter spoke of, though a small hiss of suspicion told him that his (Kerberos’) existence might have been said sin but he didn’t presume to guess; he felt something akin to defensiveness settle in his stomach. “And what sin might that be?” Kerberos broke his silence, finally, for their conversation required both parties to be on the same page, and Kerberos found himself curious as to what, specifically, the Shaman was referring to.

Kerberos kept his face a carefully composed mask as Lecter spoke next, his voice forming into something that sounded…rather similar to an offer. Pupils narrowed in their sea-siphoned pools a fraction as the Aok studied Lecter. Jinx, Kerberos knew, was an avid and devoted follower of Sos (as was Lecter) but it was not the Dark Father that had came to Kerberos. It had been the Mother of Light, united with Sea, making his…connection…with Atka stronger. “I mean no disrespect to Nanuq but I am not her,” In fact, he wasn’t even a Kesuk at all. “Atka is united with the Sea, and to both I have a connection --,” Kerberos cut himself off suddenly as if something had gripped his vocal chords and choked them. “I am not…adverse to learning Sos’ ways, I once asked Jinx to teach me voodoo,” Kerberos admitted carefully to Lecter, untrusting of his biological sperm donor (lol). Perhaps it was the Amazon in Kerberos that thirsted, quietly, after the knowledge of such. Kerberos could not be sure. “but there must be a balance and I will not renounce Atka as my primary.” But, maybe, just maybe, Kerberos would be one of the rare ones that found the balance of both of the Great Bears.

Messages In This Thread
RE: yes, it will, precious! it will get the hose again - by Kerberos - September 19, 2013, 05:24 PM