Kintla Flatlands i hear your voice glide through the cracks
8 Posts
Ooc — Silverfang
All Welcome 
ᚠᚨᚹᚾᚨ​

"Hello?"
Her soft voice drifts through the slowly-thinning trees, the body of a doe-like she-wolf its origin as she slips around petitely and carefully over the earth between the branches. She's mindful not to make much sound other than the words from her slightly-parted maw. The scents around her had gradually grown unfamiliar to her; all the things she'd been used to before were slowly dispersing the further she wandered in. It wasn't surprising to her, if only because she was familiar with this all too well by now; more, it's something a little deeper that causes her to speak out into the night.

She'd had two acquaintences with her at this point, until now. Her steps gradually drifted herself away from them accidentally as she'd kept walking, looking for a good place to sleep, but had been negligent in keeping tabs on her two companions. It doesn't bother her in any soul-crushing, earth-shattering way, because she knew their situation could and would change at any moment, if not now then later on. If that was to be now, she had no reason to try and forcefully keep them with her. They all had lives outside of the simple way in which they knew one another, that much was certain. They weren't unlike ships in the night, and this hardly bothered her. It was the way things were and had been all her life; a familiar face was welcome, surely, but she hadn't seen many reoccuring faces in her lifetime.

She can't help but to call out their names, though; at least once, to ensure she was truly alone now. And if not, then to see if they may still be around.
"Robin? Nyssa?"

(@Robyn @Nyssa - but welcome to all!)
Messages In This Thread
i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Fawna - December 31, 2020, 10:24 AM
RE: i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Robyn - December 31, 2020, 01:47 PM
RE: i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Fawna - December 31, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Robyn - December 31, 2020, 05:06 PM
RE: i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Fawna - December 31, 2020, 05:46 PM