Arrow Lake Alabama Slammer
53 Posts
Ooc — Riven
When there was no immediate reply to her query, Spine sighed, and her golden brown eyes searched for another way to the intriguing lake. She soon found a nearby path—not the one the mysterious creature had taken—that would take her higher than the lake she wanted to get to, but it was at least easier to climb. Perhaps it would be simpler to get down to the lake, rather than up to it. Before long, she found herself face to face with another wolf and for a moment, she thought this was the figure she had seen earlier, but his piercing gold eyes told her that it wasn't so.

He introduced himself before she had a chance to do so, and evidently he had heard her query from below. To be fair, Spine knew she wasn't exactly quiet, and voices did tend to carry in the mountains. "Um... hello, Batman!" she replied cheerfully, "My name is Spine, but I guess you can call me Robyn if you'd like. I hope this lake is something amazing, so it's worth all this effort!" She grinned at him, glad that neither of them felt the need to posture like some wolves did. They were on neutral territory, after all, and Spine was of the mind that unless someone gave you a reason not to, you might as well trust them.

"Do you have any ideas about how to get down to the mystical, magical water?" she asked, eyes scanning the landscape. With night falling, they'd want to find their footing relatively quickly before it was too dark to see. "And um, hey, you didn't happen to see someone sneaking around down there, did you?"
Messages In This Thread
Alabama Slammer - by Jormag - July 19, 2013, 01:14 PM
RE: Alabama Slammer - by Spine - July 19, 2013, 09:40 PM
RE: Alabama Slammer - by Jormag - July 20, 2013, 11:53 AM
RE: Alabama Slammer - by Spine - July 22, 2013, 11:33 AM
RE: Alabama Slammer - by Jormag - July 25, 2013, 12:59 AM
RE: Alabama Slammer - by Spine - July 25, 2013, 03:59 PM